Benefits of advertising in VISION
Download VISION 2018 rate card.
Download VISION 2018 ad reservation form.
THROUGH innovative online features, such as VocationMatch.com, insightful articles, and widespread distribution, VISION VOCATION NETWORK attracts just the vocation candidates you want to reach.
- 60 percent of identified readers are under 30
- In conversation with 26,000 active contacts in the VISION database
- On average 5,000 new reader profiles completed each year
- Diverse reader demographics: U.S., U.K., Canada, Mexico, Australia, Ireland, Philippines, France, Italy . . .
- Named a Top Ten vocation website by the U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops
- Catholic Press Award-winning articles and features
- Worldwide circulation in print and digital format
- Free vocation-promotion materials sent to tens of thousands of parishes, schools, and ministry offices
- Estimated 350,000+ separate interactive website visits annually
- Cummulative Reader Responses for current year and prior year--Men, Women and Combined
Partner with VISION in your vocation promotion and recruitment and receive these benefits and services:
- INCLUSION IN VISION VOCATION MATCH. This highly successful online service–featured in TIME magazine and CBS Evening News!–matches discerners’ interests and backgrounds with your community’s lifestyle, charism, and candidate requirements. Readers benefit by focusing their search for the right vocation and community. You benefit by connecting with qualified candidates who are genuinely interested in you.
- WITH YOUR DISPLAY AD
- Free print, online, and digital descriptive listings (a $750 value)
- Free posting of a video in your online listing
- Free online postings of vocation discernment events, and educational and service opportunities linked to your online listing
- FEATURES IN ENGLISH, SPANISH, AND FRENCH
- UP-TO-THE-MINUTE READER RESPONSES and monthly status reports of online activity
- ADVERTISING OPTIONS to fit any budget
- EXCEPTIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE from professionals committed to addressing your needs.
- WEB advertising rates for VISION
- PRINT advertising rates for VISION
- Advertising tips
- Closing dates/terms and discounts
- Reader Statistics: Current and Archived
- Production costs/marketing services
- Digital edition and E-Vocation newsletter ad rates
- Special advertising features
- Guide to growing your community in the digital age
- Find your spirituality type
- Four steps to hearing your call
- RESOURCE: Seventeen questions about church vocations
- FAQs: Frequently asked questions about vocations
- The three keys to successful vocation decisions