Guide to growing your community in the digital age
Young people today possess highly unique styles of communication, and never-before-seen aptitudes. They learn and judge with striking velocity, and they live as comfortably in digital media environments as they do in natural environments, made of sun and soil.
|Please click on image to download the guide|
Please take a look at this brief guide that has been designed to help you understand how to reach young, energetic discerners of the modern world. Most of the focus will be on digital media, but make no mistake: the traditional parts of the discernment process—praying, sharing, reading, exploring—are still most important, and very attractive to young people. Our goal is simply to help you make initial contact with this wired generation. After that, you will have the opportunity to showcase your community’s identity, prayer, and mission.
For information on promoting your community through VISION advertising, click here.
- I'm not receiving email from VISION Vocation Network! What happened? How to whitelist VISION Vocation Network
- Press Release: Vision Vocation Match featured in Time
- Reader Statistics: Current and Archived
- Find your spirituality type
- Four steps to hearing your call
- RESOURCE: Seventeen questions about church vocations
- FAQs: Frequently asked questions about vocations
- Celibacy quiz: Can you live a celibate life?