AD FACTS: Large makes more of an impact than small; more frequent makes more of an impression than less frequent. Multimedia campaign (print, web, audio, visual) with a consistent message is most effective.
KEEP YOUR IMAGE, TEXT, AND VISUALS SIMPLE:
An ad sends an overall message about your community. If your ad looks focused, well-designed, and inviting, your community will project a positive image.
It is essential to know your audience. Who are you trying to reach? Keep in mind that religious and laypeople often use a different vocabulary. Avoid jargon.
It is worth the investment to have your ad professionally designed. A good graphic designer will pay special attention to the quality of the photos and art you choose and help you streamline the content and design of your ad to maximize its effectiveness.
Make sure your VISION online directory listing is accurate, up-to-date, and engaging.
AVOID ADDITIONAL COSTS:
- If you create an ad yourself, make sure that it is truly ready to be reproduced with no adjustments or changes. For best results, create a high-resolution pdf of your ad and email it (email@example.com).
- Your ad must have the exact dimensions of a publication's specifications. Even ads that are only slightly off-size require reworking.
- Our discerner surveys consistently show that a community's website is essential in their information gathering. Regularly review the overall look and content of your site and make sure it is targeted to the audience you want to reach, easy to navigate, and most important, states clearly how a discerner can contact you.
- Have systems in place to capture the names and email addresses of visitors to your site. Invite visitors to sign in or offer other incentives to visitors to request information about your community.
- Have a social network presence (e.g., YouTube; Instagram; and/or Facebook.
Click for current PRINT and WEB & E-Vocation ad rates or download the rate card. Click here to enter VISION's Online Ad Reservation Form. Or call 312-356-9900 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your ad today.
- Benefits of advertising in VISION
- PRINT advertising rates for VISION
- WEB & E-Vocation advertising rates for VISION
- Special advertising features
- Closing dates/terms and discounts
- Production costs/marketing services
- AD ENHANCEMENTS & OPTIONS
- I'm not receiving email from VISION Vocation Network! What happened? How to whitelist VISION Vocation Network
- Reader Statistics: Current and Archived
- Guide to growing your community in the digital age
- Find your spirituality type quiz
- FAQs: Frequently asked questions about vocations
- Celibacy quiz: Can you live a celibate life?
- Resources for older discerners or those with physical and developmental differences
- About Vocation Network and VISION Guide