Questions Catholics Ask
| ➕ | ➕
| ➕ | ➕
More questions...and responses
- Why is Christianity so negative about the human body?
- What kind of authority does the church really have?
- You always hear about Vatican II. What happened at Vatican I?
- What do you have to do to get kicked out of the church?
- Have you, personally, been back to Mass yet? And if so, what was it like?
- My sister’s parish has been completely reopened for a month now, but my pastor has yet to open ours for Mass. Why is he refusing to serve us?
- How will church re-openings be handled as restrictions due to COVID-19 are relaxed?
- Will the church be different after a time of global crisis?
- Why would a global pandemic happen? Is God doing this?
- What should we do if we can't go to Mass?
- Shouldn’t churches stay open in times of crisis?
- What is temperance and do we still need it?
- When we give a blessing, what do we actually do?
- Does the church teach pacifism?