God awaits, always
Image: Return of the Son, by Soichi Watanabe
Your spiritual journey begins not when you first realize how much you love God but when you realize just how much God loves you. God has stored up an everlasting supply of tender mercy just for you. Accepting this abundant gift will give you the strength and hope you need to follow the right path toward wholeness and fulfillment.
You may then respond with confidence to the Christian call to “give consolation to every man and woman of our time,” as Pope Francis phrased it when he proclaimed 2016 to be a Holy Year of Mercy. All consolation is rooted in the warmth of God’s embrace.
- Stay the course
- The “yes” that launched a thousand vocations
- How the Samaritan found his vocation
- Make no little plans
- Stop, look, and listen
- Quench your thirst
- Light up your life
- SONG: Wake the world with dawning joy
- We are all connected
- Pilgrims here on earth Read More
- Find your spirituality type
- FAQs: Frequently asked questions about vocations
- Celibacy quiz: Can you live a celibate life?
- About Vocation Network and VISION Guide
- Benefits of advertising in VISION