God awaits, always
Image: Return of the Son, by Soichi Watanabe
Your spiritual journey begins not when you first realize how much you love God but when you realize just how much God loves you. God has stored up an everlasting supply of tender mercy just for you. Accepting this abundant gift will give you the strength and hope you need to follow the right path toward wholeness and fulfillment.
You may then respond with confidence to the Christian call to “give consolation to every man and woman of our time,” as Pope Francis phrased it when he proclaimed 2016 to be a Holy Year of Mercy. All consolation is rooted in the warmth of God’s embrace.
- Enter the silence
- Embrace grace
- Peace be with you
- Stay the course
- The “yes” that launched a thousand vocations
- Stop, look, and listen
- Quench your thirst
- Light up your life
- SONG: Wake the world with dawning joy
- We are all connected Read More
- Find your spirituality type quiz
- FAQs: Frequently asked questions about vocations
- Celibacy quiz: Can you live a celibate life?
- Resources for older discerners or those with physical and developmental differences
- About Vocation Network and VISION Guide