Find your spirituality type
There is “no greater mistake in spiritual matters than to force others to follow one’s own pattern,” warned Saint Ignatius of Loyola. What draws you into a fuller and richer spiritual life may be very different from the pull felt by another faith-filled person on his or her spiritual journey toward a deeper relationship with God.
What is your spirituality type? Take the VISION spirituality quiz and consider your results an invitation to know yourself better and explore different forms of prayer, worship, meditation and ways of living.
1. There are four words in each row across. Choose the word that is most descriptive of you here and now (not what you would like to be some day), and select "4" in front of that word.
2. Pick the word that is least descriptive of you here and now, and select "1."
3. Select "3" next to the second most descriptive word and "2" next to the third most descriptive.
4. Repeat the above steps for each row.
5. When you are finished, click the "Check Responses" button to see your preferred spiritual pathway.
6. Click here to see all spirituality types. Click here to go to Vocation Match to see what communities fit your spiritual type.
- VocationMatch.com Trends on Religious Life
- FOR PASTORS & PREACHERS: Sample homilies that encourage vocation discernment
- TAKE FIVE WIDGET
- FOR DREs | TEACHERS | CATECHISTS
- FOR PARENTS: Fostering happiness, holiness, and faithfulness
- FOR BULLETIN EDITORS & DISCERNERS: Reflections on consecrated life
- Consecrated life through the ages (Religious Life Timeline)
- FOR YOUTH, YOUNG ADULT & CAMPUS MINISTERS
- Beholden to no one but God
- FOR LITURGISTS & PRAYER MINISTERS | petitionary prayers | song | vocation prayers Read More
- Find your spirituality type
- Four steps to hearing your call
- RESOURCE: Seventeen questions about church vocations
- FAQs: Frequently asked questions about vocations
- Celibacy quiz: Can you live a celibate life?