Find your spirituality type quiz
There is “no greater mistake in spiritual matters than to force others to follow one’s own pattern,” warned Saint Ignatius of Loyola. What draws you into a fuller and richer spiritual life may be very different from the pull felt by another faith-filled person on his or her spiritual journey toward a deeper relationship with God.
What is your spirituality type? Take the VISION spirituality quiz and consider your results an invitation to know yourself better and explore different forms of prayer, worship, meditation and ways of living.
1. There are four words in each row across. Choose the word that is most descriptive of you here and now (not what you would like to be some day), and select "4" in front of that word.
2. Pick the word that is least descriptive of you here and now, and select "1."
3. Select "3" next to the second most descriptive word and "2" next to the third most descriptive.
4. Repeat the above steps for each row.
5. When you are finished, click the "Check Responses" button to see your preferred spiritual pathway.
6. Click here to read about all the spirituality types. Click here to go to Vocation Match to see what communities fit your spiritual type.
- Religious making a difference
- Religious seekers in legal limbo
- Mercy meets at the border
- Religious life: The call continues
- Vocation Basics: Essentials for the vocation journey
- Community life: A place to call home
- A charism encourages a caring ministry
- The four main types of religious life
- Our newest religious possess an age-old Christian virtue: hope
- Celibacy steeped in a whole lot of love Read More
- Find your spirituality type quiz
- FAQs: Frequently asked questions about vocations
- Celibacy quiz: Can you live a celibate life?
- Resources for older discerners or those with physical and developmental differences
- About Vocation Network and VISION Guide