Random Nun Clip: What are some unexpected things you've learned about prayer?
This Random Nun Clip is from our Motherhouse Road Trip visit with the Sisters of the Humility of Mary in Villa Maria, Pennsylvania. In this clip, we talk with Sister Cheryl Rose and Sister Mary Slattery about some of the powerful prayer experiences they've had.
- Discernment: Three things I pray
- When the going gets tough
- Listen closely
- How to prepare for consecrated life
- A user’s guide on the ways to pray
- Four steps to vocation discernment
- VOCATION PRAYERS - Prayers for Vocations
- Let God’s Word open the door to your heart
- Holiness is for everybody
- What does it mean to say that God is calling me? Read More
- Find your spirituality type
- Four steps to hearing your call
- FAQs: Frequently asked questions about vocations
- Celibacy quiz: Can you live a celibate life?
- About Vocation Network and VISION Guide