Random Nun Clip: Dragging people to prayer—really?
In this Random Nun Clip, we talk about an "innovative" prayer concept for resolving conflict: dragging people to Jesus for prayer.
- Discernment: Three things I pray
- When the going gets tough
- Listen closely
- How to prepare for consecrated life
- Four steps to vocation discernment
- A user’s guide on the ways to pray
- VOCATION PRAYERS - Prayers for Vocations
- Let God’s Word open the door to your heart
- Holiness is for everybody
- What does it mean to say that God is calling me? Read More
- Find your spirituality type
- FAQs: Frequently asked questions about vocations
- Celibacy quiz: Can you live a celibate life?
- About Vocation Network and VISION Guide
- Benefits of advertising in VISION