Home▸ Vocation Guide▸ Random Nun Clip: As a busy mom, I have difficulty making time for prayer. What can I do?
Random Nun Clip: As a busy mom, I have difficulty making time for prayer. What can I do?
This Random Nun Clip is from our Motherhouse Road Trip visit with the Sisters of St. Joseph of Carondelet in St. Paul, Minnesota. Our guests: Sister Cathy Steffens and Sister Jill Underdahl. In this audio clip, we take a question from a busy mom who wonders how she can feel connected to God in the midst of everyday life.
- My portable prayer life
- Unravel the mystery of your call
- Religious life today (infographic)
- Religious vocation or family?
- Heaven help you in your discernment
- VOCATION PRAYERS
- Call within a call: Your vocation and a career
- 8 questions and answers to your prayers
- Ask God a question, you’ll get an answer
- Discernment: Three things I pray Read More
- Find your spirituality type
- FAQs: Frequently asked questions about vocations
- Celibacy quiz: Can you live a celibate life?
- Resources for older discerners or those with physical and developmental differences
- About Vocation Network and VISION Guide