Random Nun Clip: As a busy mom, I have difficulty making time for prayer. What can I do?
This Random Nun Clip is from our Motherhouse Road Trip visit with the Sisters of St. Joseph of Carondelet in St. Paul, Minnesota. Our guests: Sister Cathy Steffens and Sister Jill Underdahl. In this audio clip, we take a question from a busy mom who wonders how she can feel connected to God in the midst of everyday life.
- Call within a call: Your vocation and a career
- 8 questions and answers to your prayers
- Ask God a question, you’ll get an answer
- Discernment: Three things I pray
- When the going gets tough
- Listen closely
- Four steps to vocation discernment
- How to prepare for consecrated life
- A user’s guide on the ways to pray
- VOCATION PRAYERS - Prayers for Vocations Read More
- Find your spirituality type
- FAQs: Frequently asked questions about vocations
- Celibacy quiz: Can you live a celibate life?
- About Vocation Network and VISION Guide
- Benefits of advertising in VISION