Random Nun Clip: How is prayer a way for Carmelite nuns to reach out to the needs of the world?
This Random Nun Clip is from the Motherhouse Road Trip podcast with the Carmelite Nuns of Baltimore, MD. In this audio clip, we talk with Sister Colette Ackerman about what Carmelite prayer looks like on a daily basis and the practice of taking the world's suffering to heart in prayer.
- Discernment: Three things I pray
- When the going gets tough
- Listen closely
- How to prepare for consecrated life
- A user’s guide on the ways to pray
- Four steps to vocation discernment
- VOCATION PRAYERS - Prayers for Vocations
- Let God’s Word open the door to your heart
- Holiness is for everybody
- What does it mean to say that God is calling me? Read More
- Find your spirituality type
- Four steps to hearing your call
- FAQs: Frequently asked questions about vocations
- Celibacy quiz: Can you live a celibate life?
- About Vocation Network and VISION Guide