Random Nun Clip: How is prayer a way for Carmelite nuns to reach out to the needs of the world?
This Random Nun Clip is from the Motherhouse Road Trip podcast with the Carmelite Nuns of Baltimore, MD. In this audio clip, we talk with Sister Colette Ackerman about what Carmelite prayer looks like on a daily basis and the practice of taking the world's suffering to heart in prayer.
- Tune into your prayer life
- Embody your decisions
- My portable prayer life
- Unravel the mystery of your call
- Religious life today (infographic)
- Religious vocation or family?
- Heaven help you in your discernment
- VOCATION PRAYERS
- Call within a call: Your vocation and a career
- 8 questions and answers to your prayers Read More
- Find your spirituality type quiz
- FAQs: Frequently asked questions about vocations
- Celibacy quiz: Can you live a celibate life?
- Resources for older discerners or those with physical and developmental differences
- About Vocation Network and VISION Guide