Portrait of a sister in the making
Living with the sisters
Time for ministry, community, and prayer
Finding a new passion
Surprise, surprise: I’m volunteering at a Catholic grade school here and absolutely loving it. I wonder if God is calling me to be a teacher. I know a lot is waiting for me as I look ahead to the future. But I’m just putting my life in God’s hands because he knows where I belong.”
- Seeing God in a child’s smile: Profile of Sister Marie Elizabeth Jerry, S.S.F.
- Bringing sacred healing to hurting communities
- Sisters help Uvalde move from trauma to trust
- Camaraderie at its best: Profile of Sister Kristine Fernandes, C.S.J.
- My millennial response to a perennial call
- Goodbye L.A., hello heartland: Profile of Sister Jessica Vitente, S.P.
- A zigzagging road to the convent
- Sister Maggie has a mission
- Living simply, centered on prayer
- Sisterhood is different from singlehood Read More
- Find your spirituality type quiz
- FAQs: Frequently asked questions about vocations
- Celibacy quiz: Can you live a celibate life?
- Resources for older discerners or those with physical and developmental differences
- About Vocation Network and VISION Guide