VISION VOCATION NETWORK
THROUGH innovative online features, such as VocationMatch.com, insightful articles, and widespread distribution, VISION VOCATION NETWORK attracts just the vocation candidates you want to reach.
- 56 percent of identified readers are under 30
- Nearly 40,000 active contacts in the VISION database
- On average 6,000 new reader profiles completed each year
- Diverse reader demographics: U.S., U.K., Canada, Mexico, Australia, Ireland, Philippines, France, Italy . . .
- Named a Top Ten Vocation website by the U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops
- Catholic Press Award-winning articles and features
- Worldwide circulation in print and digital format
- Free vocation-promotion materials sent to tens of thousands of parishes, schools, and ministry offices
- Estimated 250,000 separate and unique interactive website visits annually
Partner with VISION in your vocation promotion and recruitment and receive these benefits and services:
Closing Dates/Terms and Discounts Special Advertising Features Production Costs Advertising Tips
- INCLUSION IN VISION VOCATION MATCH. This highly successful online service–featured in TIME magazine and CBS Evening News!–matches discerners’ interests and backgrounds with your community’s lifestyle, charism, and candidate requirements. Readers benefit by focusing their search for the right vocation and community. You benefit by connecting with qualified candidates who are genuinely interested in you.
- WITH YOUR DISPLAY AD
- Free print, online, and digital descriptive listings (a $720 value)
- Free posting of a video in your online listing
- Free online postings of vocation discernment events, and educational and
service opportunities linked to your online listing
- FEATURES IN ENGLISH, SPANISH, AND FRENCH
- UP-TO-THE-MINUTE READER RESPONSES and monthly status reports of online activity
- ADVERTISING OPTIONS to fit any budget
- EXCEPTIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE from professionals committed to addressing your needs.
Click here for PRINT and WEB AD rates. Call 1-800-942-2811 to reserve your ad today. Or download our Current Rate Card and Ad Reservation Form, and fax or mail it to us.