Special advertising features
Download VISION 2015 ad rate card.
Download VISION 2015 ad reservation form.
Reader response service:
Requests from potential candidates for more information about your community will be immediately forwarded to you by e-mail for one year from publication. Each request includes a detailed reader profile if the query has come through Vocation Match. Queries coming through Community Search minimally contain name, city, e-mail address. Advertisers may request that reader responses be e-mailed to additional community contacts at no extra charge.
Free directory listings—print & online:
As a display advertiser you will receive a FREE, 150-word descriptive listing in Vision’s Men’s or Women’s directory in print and online. We can translate your listing for a $25 fee. Listings exceeding 150 words cost $2 per additional six characters. Additional Directory Listings (for full-page advertisers) are $100 each. Listings for advertisers (print or web) who do not have a print display ad are $750. Streaming video you provide is posted for FREE alongside your listing (run time not to exceed 1:45 minutes).
- VOCATION MATCH: As an advertiser you complete a questionnaire about your community and candidate requirements. Discerners who participate in our online Vocation Match discernment process are then matched with the communities who match their criteria and preferences.
- COMMUNITY SEARCH: Your online community Directory Listing, posted in English and/or Spanish and French, is fully searchable and linked to your website.
- EVENTS CALENDAR/MINISTRY & SERVICE OPPORTUNITIES: You may post upcoming events throughout the year for free. The Vocation Match service includes links to these opportunities.
- MULTILINGUAL ARTICLES: The VISION website features articles in English, Spanish, and French.
- DIGITALVOCATIONGUIDE.ORG: A state-of-the-art digital version of the printed guide with a downloadable app for smart phones.
- EXTENSIVE MULTIMEDIA INTERACTIONS: SPIRITCITING BLOG;Question Catholics Ask column; Facebook; Twitter; YouTube; Instagram.
PRINT/DIGITAL editions: More than 100,000 issues of Vision 2015 will be distributed beginning in August 2014.
WEB: VISION VOCATION NETWORK averages 300,000 separate interactive visits per year.
Advertising statistics & reports
VISION VOCATION NETWORK makes it easy to keep tabs on how your ad is doing. Login to the Advertiser Updater for 24-hour access to your reader response statistics. You will also be e-mailed monthly cumulative reports indicating the number of reader responses you’ve received, the number of viewings of your directory listings and/or web ads, and the number of click-throughs to your website.
Click here for PRINT and WEB ad rates. Call 1-800-942-2811 to reserve your ad today. Or print out the rate card or ad reservation form, and fax or mail to us.
- Benefits of advertising in VISION
- WEB advertising
- PRINT advertising rates for VISION
- Advertising tips
- Closing dates/terms and discounts
- Production costs/marketing services
- Digital edition and E-Vocation newsletter ad rates
- Reader Statistics: Current and Archived
- Guide to growing your community in the digital age
- Find your spirituality type
- Four steps to hearing your call
- RESOURCE: Sixteen questions about church vocations
- FAQs: Frequently asked questions about vocations
- Celibacy quiz: Can you live a celibate life?